Go to market features/products
The following features make PUML distinctively unique compared to other similar applications currently in market:
- Dual Token Model encompassing a valueless, infinite supply, in-game only coin (PUML) and a high utility, tradeable, finite supply coin (PUMLx). This allows PUML to operate within the US, providing a large potential user base on both B2B (PUML Corporate Offering which has seen over $500K in real revenue in the last 12 months) and B2C (individual users).
- PUML allows crypto native users to earn rewards using Move to Earn principles. Users are not required to own an NFT or PUMLx tokens to start earning.
- Multi - Revenue Model (Primary & Secondary NFT Sales + Corporate facing API keys).
- Longer term challenges designed to actively incentivise long-term exercise and app usage.
- PUML seamlessly connects to all major wearables (Garmin, Apple Watch, Fitbit, etc), allowing accurate tracking of health data.
- All integrations are native connections and PUML can gamify rich health data such as steps, heart rate, calories and more.
- Distributed Digital Health Record to protect user data.
- Users can earn PUML by completing a range of challenges including: Steps, Meditation, Sleep, etc and then burn those in-game tokens for the Web3 native coin, PUMLx.
- Gamified Challenge Engine built on Ethereum and Polygon.
- Users rewarded with PUML from completing Physical & Wellbeing Health Challenges Challenges.
- Earn our in-app token "$PUML" based on challenges completed, daily steps, NFTs staked and other multipliers.
- Metaverse Game in the pipeline that will combine Metalympics eligible NFTs for in-game competitions player-to-player. (Coming Soon)
- Digital Marketplace enables the exchange of digital rewards for items in the real world.
- Rare Collectibles developed by PUML exclusively for PUML users in collaboration with rising Australian athletes.
- Community Activity Rewards are designed to promote active sports communities and incentivise community leaders.
- Challenge Leaderboards will be used to amp up the competition and promote the challenge.
- Participants are exposed to branding and products before joining challenges.
- Product promotion is chosen by the brand to most effectively reward participants and to advertise key products.
- Virtual challenges for ease of access and significant geographic scalability.
- Full customisation available for businesses to take control over the wellness process.
- Wellness analytics provided to corporates based on AI algorithms in a detailed dashboard to track employee wellness progress.